Saturday, August 10, 2013

Recent updates

Since I got Day One app on all of my Apple products, I haven't have log on this blog for quite a while.

Recently I have been developing a few quant strategies with a hedge fund in Wall Street. So my day time job is to program in C and Python. I use python to rapid-prototype ideas, and use C to develop serious and dependable apps to trade. 

Some packages I would really love to recommend : 


An data source for most mainstream languages and excel. The data is clean and neat.


An open source backtest framework for python. You can use Quantopian for 1 min data resolution. And Zipline for more flexibility and local backtest.



And my favorite IDE for python and C:


I didn't mean to be political in editor war, but gVim is so f***** superior and comfortable to use. 


In the end I would like to post an Instagram photo. The cloud is simply dream-like that afternoon.







No comments:

Post a Comment