Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Starting a new blog

Hi, this is Jiaming in New York city.

I can't really recall when I first started writing a blog when I was in middle school and paused blogging after myOpera was down. Posting something publicly, it's like a natural filter to find someone who has commons with you.

So I would like to do that again. Not on social network services like Facebook or Renren, they're just way too noisy for words and articles. Not on twitter and weibo since I can't even complete a sentence sometimes. I am back in the traditional and old-school way of blogging, on Blogspot.

Visiting blogspot seems difficult for most of my friends now, but it's OK and will get better.


Welcome to my blog.


Best regards

Jiaming Kong @ the Butler library

No comments:

Post a Comment